So is there actually a point in me writing this blog? I only started it because Jordan said I should. Not that I only do this because of what other people say- I'm perfectly capable of making my own decisions. But anyway Jordan mentioned it and I thought "not a bad idea" and well here is my blog and four people know about it but is there actually a point when none of them have their own private blog. I don't care if you think it's weird that I think I should be exchanging my information for other people's, but there you go.
Should I keep writing, y/n?
yes
ReplyDeletei like reading what you get up to. It's like we can catch up without having to be both online at the same time, and without bothering to have to write awkward emails within a time frame. if that makes sense.
y. The entire point for me having a blog was to speak my mind so that i could keep sane i didnt care if people read it. I wrote the blog for me thats why when you asked me to post i didnt. i did it all for me(that may sound selfish but thats why i started) if you got the idea from me then you should follow it and post whether people read it or not
ReplyDelete