My eating habits here are even worse than they were when I lived at home. At least then I could go into the kitchen and make toast whenever I liked- now I'm living in a hall where all the meals are at set times. Breakfast is 7 til 9, but i don't usually wake up until after 9, so I haven't had breakfast at all in the three weeks I've been here so far.
Today I was straight out the door to uni without eating, and I didn't have any food until dinner at 5.15, so I went 24 hours without a meal or even a snack. Nothing at all. I was hungry, but not hugely so...
And I have no money left. I spent the last of it on V and now I wont have any more until Tuesday. And even then I only get $50, which may seem like a lot but with my lifestyle it isn't, and especially since I'm living in a major city where everything seems to cost twice as much as it did at home.
On the plus side, walking up the hill to uni is easier now that I have to do it everyday. I don't think I'll bother with taking the cable car now. I want to build up some muscle in my legs.
Anyway.
It's Friday night. I'm not doing anything except watching Supernatural on Megavideo. The hallway outside my door is quiet, thankfully. Last night there were people coming into my room, asking me to come into town with them. I turned them all down because a) they were way ahead of me in drunkeness and b) I'm still 17 (until Tuesday, at least).
So. This has been a post.
Goodnight :)
i suggest you buy some spreads you like and keep that and bread in your room, if you go shopping at the start of getting your money you wont spend it on other things. i feed me and steven on $80 a week and that normally includes non-essentials, so dont be discouraged you just need to plan your spending =)
ReplyDeleteGood idea :)
ReplyDelete