Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello

This is my personal blog. I have another but that's for the things that I don't mind sharing with all my friends- this is for everything else. I probably will write complete and utter rubbish and stuff and no one will read this unless I force them to, but at least there's a chance that some random stranger will find this and-- hey, I'm rambling! I should be writing about me.

So. I'm 17, 18 on March 22nd. My first name is Rose, but people call me Rosie. I live in New Zealand. I have a patriotic love for my country and I won't stand for people putting it down. I left school at the end of 2010 and I plan on going to University this year.

Now that the about me is out of the way, I can start blogging about "the inner me".

No comments:

Post a Comment