Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Today Was A Good Day

Victoria University (in Wellington) sent me an e-mail saying I'd been accepted. I almost cried. My mum came in and she was even more excited than me, it was so funny.
So today we went into town for some new sheets and boxes to put my things in. And I got tonnes of coat hangers.
And then we drove home and got my sisters from school, and I told them about my e-mail, and they were so excited. Not because they were happy for me, but because they can't wait for me to leave home. It made me feel really unwanted.

The bag with all my clothes in it weighs about as much as a baby blue whale, and I have four boxes just for books and DVDs, so I hope there's enough room...

Anyway, I leave home on Sunday. It's quite likely that this will become a Uni blog, or maybe I'll use my other one. Or make a new one. I think I'd better just post this. I'm rambling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment